Here are few things Bryson can do now that he is a month old!
- He is really good at lifting is head! When we put him on our shoulder he really pulls it up and tries to move his head from side to side!
- "Tummy Time" is not so much fun. He hates so much, he turns into superman and rolls over to his back!!
- Bryson's first real bath in the baby bath tub was on 8/28 and he did not cry at all, we were quite impressed!
- He has really strong hands and when he grabs hold of something he does not want to let go (I think I have already had some hair pulled out because of those little hands!)
- He has got to be the noisiest baby I have ever known! He is constantly grunting and groaning as he stretches, which he does all the time! It is pretty funny when he starts doing this in his sleep, it makes you wonder what he is dreaming about.
Here are some one month pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment